Week 4: T-test, ANOVA, and Linear Regression

This week has been extremely informative for me. I've been practicing and studying all week trying to get down different types of tests. T-test and Anovas are both new to me, so I've had a bit of a struggle learning them. I'm hoping to practice some more over the weekend so by next week I'll be able to run a test on both of them. I've also met more people and familiarized myself with more with everyone here, its good to finally connect names and faces. Everyone has been kind and made me feel welcomed! I hope to meet the rest of you soon! 
 
I took data from the book and tried to run an ANOVA test. It's still a little rough but I'm getting more used to it I just need more practice. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6: Learning more about biology and bacteria

1st Blog