Week 6: Learning more about biology and bacteria

Hey, everyone, I hope you guys had a great week! I was able to talk to a lot of people this week and learn more about different projects. I've been trying to collect more bat data, but unfortunately, this week was a tough week for me to go out since I had some issues I had to take care of, but luckily, everything has gone smoothly, and I'll most likely head out next week to collect more information. This week though, I was able to give some face samples to Burabari, its funny because we had just met, and 5 minutes later, she was taking face samples from me. It's really cool though and I loved helping out! I also learned about the types of plates the bacteria is spread onto and I even helped pour some. I hope everyone had a great week!

Comments

  1. I hope the bat experiment is going well. I hope your tough week gets better. It is always fun for me to talk to the other interns for about their   Thanks for the face samples, I really appreciate it. Daisy was really grateful that you poured the media, since she had so many to pour that week. 

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1st Blog