Hey, how is everyone doing this week? I'm glad we're all getting settled back in with everything going on. Last week was a bit rough still, but hopefully e everything is back to somewhat normal with classes and TRAIN! I know everyone is probably working ion their final essay right now; it sucks that we can work on our projects as much anymore, but at least we still have something to do. I spoke with Matt last week talking about my project and what to do. He advised me to fill a doc with a lot of information and topics about 2 different tests ill be conducting. So that's what ill be working on, for now, I hope you all find yourself safe and keep up with everything! 


Comments

  1. I’m still trying to figure out how not to lose my sanity while this semester is coming to a close. This is why I chose not online classes because I don’t like trying to learn without someone in front of me showing how something is done. It’s the hardest thing for me to try and do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6: Learning more about biology and bacteria

1st Blog