Blog Post Week 2

Hello, how is everyone doing? I hope you all had a great, fun second week. Unfortunately for me, I have not been having the best week so far, it's somewhat stressful, and I've haad to make some tough decisions. Sadly I haven't yet started my lab; we ran into some issue while looking for the hours I would be working.

Like me, I bet a lot of you are also broke, tired college students, trying to pass classes and get by with expenses. Fortunately, we were all lucky enough to receive this incredible scholarship to help us get through. This is my first year at phoenix college, and so I was, and I'm still not entirely sure how this will go, but so far, I love reading all your blogs and posts! Anyways while I was trying to see what hours I could work on, I found that I was only going to be able to work at a maximum of 6 hours on the lab, which is unacceptable since we are required at least 9 hours a week. After I found that out, I figured I had to make some tweaks and changes in my school and work schedule. I still wasn't too sure though of what I was going to do. Luckily though, I had a brief talk with Amanda, and I'm on a clear path of what I'm going to do now. Education for me comes before work, and I'm going to have to make some changes in my job, now my boss might not be too pleased but I'm sure shell understand, and in the long run it'll benefit me and my career. 

Hopefully, I will start soon. I am excited and eager to meet all of you and start participating as soon as possible!

And not to leave this blog on a depressing note despite all of the tough decisions and everything going on something great also happened, I was invited to be a part of Phi Teta Kappa! Imexcited to start that as well and see what both STEM and PTK have in store for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6: Learning more about biology and bacteria

1st Blog